Thursday 11 June 2009

Shoe Salvation


I HAVE a lot of shoes - all currently nestled in their own dedicated shoe room. And this week I've added another pair to my collection, which I am hoping will become the saviour of my shoes (and my feet too).


From www.redfootrevolution.co.uk they are a pair of little flat ballet pumps, which will fold in half into a little pouch which you can slip into your purse or bag when you go out dancing. When the pain of silly heels gets too unbearable (and it always will - if the shoes are truly fabulous) then rather than hobble to your taxi, just swap them for these glamourous flatties.
They are also perfect if you need to walk to work and don't want to wear out your heels but can't face the frump of trainers.

All the designs are just so cute, I bought these Dita redfoots (£29.99) which are embellished with a bow and gemstones for true chic  but the Alexa Aqua (£19.99) (above) caught my eye too in a wonderful sea-blue colour with studs, which provides a great look this season. 


1 comment:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

ooooh, so fab!!! much better than going barefoot...which i have done a time or 2 in desperate times!