Friday 5 February 2010

A love affair for luscious lips


As St Valentine's Day approaches, I have to confess that I am smitten and simply cannot wait to feel my new-found love against my lips.

Before you get any ideas, I'm actually referring to these organic lip balms from Andrea Garland's Natural Beauty Emporium, all of which are packaged in vintage pill boxes, tins and compacts and each are as unique as can be.

The lip balm itself is all natural, made with cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, beeswax, vitamin E an
d essential oils of lime, lavender and benzoin - providing a helping hand this season as the cold weather plays havoc with your skin.

However it is the packaging which caught my eye as Andrea uses vintage tins for her lip balms which means quite often there is only one of a particular design and prices will vary from £15 upwards. And she offers re-fills too - hoorah!

They are a must-have for anyone who loves their dressing table adorned with items which have a hint of quirk, glamour and originality.

So gorgeous, I think I'm going to swoon, somebody catch me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss Jones. As someone who suffers from dry lips, I am always interested to hear of products that could help me. We must talk soon!