Tuesday 2 June 2009

The perfect pick-up

I'M a sucker for a cute cosmetic - I freely admit it. I once spent £20 on those little
cosmetics you attach to your phone like a charm, only realising afterwards that I didn't have the kind of phone you could attach anything to. But the assortment of lip glosses, eyeshadows and god-knows-what-else were so adorable they were worn around shoes, bags, belts, anything. 
My latest find are these handbag-sized trio sets of eyeliner (£14) by TheBalm at cultbeauty.co.uk.  These handy Pick-Up Liners are mini eyeliners in kicking shades of navy, olive and plum or black, brown and gray, and are water resistant to provide a soft texture for easy application and blending, with a long lasting finish.  The vintage inspired packaging and the names made me smile, 'You must know karate 'cuz your bod is kickin', or ‘Your name must be Mickey ‘cuz you’re so fine’, and even comes with a built-in sharpener to keep eyes perfectly lined at all times.
Creating come-to-bed eyes has never been so easy...

No comments: